is pretty good, good enough?

My life's pretty good right now..
my childhood and teenager dreams now one by one become real..

istilahnya bucket list gw dah hampir semuanya kecontreng dech.. get the opportunity to study further and now get my master degree, marry the best men in the world in romantic place"Bali" that i always dream of, blessed to have a career that i love and passionate about, and recently just return from my other long due "dream place" Jiuzhaigou.

i feel content and can't thank God enough for His endless blessing..

the last thing i miss is just my weight, i'm still heavy and so far behind from my ideal weight

but after all is pretty good, good enough?

sure i am very blessed with all that.. but i can't let myself trap in the comfort zone.

i still have some list going on.....

I must always keep our marriage alive and aim to be a better wife everyday

I'm not pregnant yet but sure having kids in our list as well

I'm still waiting for the cr1 visa and build my life together with my hubby

I need to make progress in my career and business

and lastly i want to slim down at least close to my ideal weight, because i'll be freaking 29 next month. it means the final year of my 20's before hit 30 next year, so i better check off all the bucket list!!!
*LOL*  im just exaggerating "age is just a number".

anyway in my opinion is good to always have dreams and goal.. it's what makes life so exciting and when u accomplish ur goals then dream a new dreams, better and higher. There's always room for improvement, don't settle for less

let's do something big this year and yeah write something worth reading or doing something worth writing



Comments

Popular Posts