100 happy days


since i'm waiting for the visa, i feel like my life been on hold. i hope this limbo stage will end soon. However i'm glad to find out today that im not alone, many couple in visa journey also feel the same.

here's the reality lately, our helper decided to quit, my mom got sick, and i'm still waiting for the case number.
I can't blame NVC, i heard there's a backlog over there and they work hard even over time to resolve this. so yeah i guess i can only wait and pray, hope we all can reunite with our love one as soon as possible.

Anyway i can't escape from these, so instead of grumpy and bitter i decide to join this challenge www.100happydays.com

All i need to do is take a picture of something that makes me happy once a day and post it somewhere, it can be facebook or any other social media. For me i personally choose to put it in my instagram account.
simply because instagram is all about picture and it's very easy to navigate.

This challenge doesn't come with prizes but it said will give you a good day, a different look in life, and feel happier. i think i need that in this stage, beside i had 100 days to go while waiting for my visa here.

let's do this and be happy! yay!

ps: i'm in my second day of this challenge, hopefully i can make it to 100 days in a row

Comments

Popular Posts